Not only are avocados a delicious superfood for our bodies but it turns out they’re a superfood for our skin as well. This Avocado & Algae Face Mask sounds just as soothing as it is. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids, this healing face mask does it all.
All products are made with organic, good-for-you, superfood ingredients derived from nature.
- Creates a brighter complexion
- Heals and hydrates damaged skin
- Soothes redness and breakouts caused by inflammation
- Planted based and natural ingredients
Size: 1 oz jar with every day use should last 1-2 months
Ingredients: Dried hass avocado powder, Hawaiian spirulina powder, organic moringa leaf powder, organic therapeutic grade tea tree essential oil, organic therapeutic grade lemon essential oil
Care Instructions: Apply on wet skin after shower or cleansing. Create a paste by mixing 1-2 scoops of the powder and equal amounts of water into the palm of your hands. Apply to face and leave for 5 minutes before rinsing with warm water. To increase exfoliation, replace the water with Plant Based Beauty’s Heal & Glow Serum. Scrub face and rinse, do this twice weekly.
The healing properties of Avocado, Spirulina and Moringa provide:
- Vitamin A: renews skin cells for youthful skin
- Vitamin B5: strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and balances oil production to prevent acne
- Vitamin B6: calms inflammation and clears acne flare ups
- Vitamin B12: clears dark spots & pigmentation
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that regenerates and repairs damaged skin
- Vitamin E: antioxidant that heals and hydrates damaged skin
- Chlorophyll: detoxes and cleanses the skin, removes impurities and eliminates toxins
- Omega 3 fatty acids: building block of skin cells that strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Protein & 8 essential amino acids: promotes healthy collagen production
- Alkalizing properties: balances oil production to prevent acne for healthy, glowing, radiating skin.